I recently completed the album I’ve been working on since late 2012, and it’s a weird old time trying to figure out how to go about promoting it. So, I sent a (nearly) finished version to our resident journalist, Ryan, and asked him to head on over and have a chat with me about whatever he wanted to about it.
Elders selflessly guide, youth humbly listen.
Stand firm in the truth with love.
1. Expect opposition, but don’t let it stop you from walking with Christ and witnessing.
The inner beauty and purity of the wife/girlfriend guides the husband/boyfriend.
Don’t be scared to live differently and be prepared to talk about the reason for your life.
Jesus never gives up on us, and through Him we are saved and have the ability to.
1. Continue to grow. With growth comes difference, but keep going.
2. Keep perspective and know who’s in control. Keep your head and represent.
1. Be thankful for what the Lord has done and the hope that it brings.
2. Decide to choose God over everything and live in the joy that faith brings you.
3. Be heavenly holy and love deeply and purely.
So throughout this year we’ve been working on various projects, but the main one my focus has gone to is Teelow’s upcoming album. We’re gonna hold on to the album title and other album related news for the time being until the promotion ball gets rolling, but what we can say is that we’re aiming for…